The Connecticut Area would like to extend their heartfelt thanks to members, friends, and family across the American Association for helping to make the Be The Hands & Feet Of Jesus campaign to benefit the Thomas Merton Center’s Project Warm an outrageous success! 1,500+ pairs of socks, 1,000+ pairs of glove, and many hats were collected during this campaign. Not only were we able to provide Thomas Merton Center with these much-needed items but we also delivered hundreds of warm socks and gloves to the following places:
• Open Door Shelter in Norwalk, CT
• Danbury Hospital Emergency Department
• Norwalk Hospital Emergency Department
• The PEHT home for survivors of Human Trafficking in Bridgeport, CT
• Helping Hands for the Homeless & Hungry, Inc in Westchester, NY
Thank you to all of our generous members who participated in this sock & glove drive. We are overwhelmed with gratitude and those we care for have felt your love, care, and concern.